Thursday, March 01, 2012

Reason #185 Why I Love My Husband

(Maybe a little background first so this all makes a little more sense: I usually take my engagement ring off at night to sleep. My fingers swell at night, and also the blankets get caught up on my diamonds. So I keep the wedding band on but I put the engagement ring in its box on my nightstand.) 

Due to my body's continuing acts of mutiny, recently I've been feeling like a miserable unattractive old prune. Which, needless to say, has made me more than a little insecure.

But instead of being dismissive, or annoyed (which is what I would probably be), each morning this week my amazing and incredibly supportive husband has picked up my ring and held my hand and asked me to marry him. Being proposed to by the man I love before the sun is even up every morning is a fantastic start to what would have been some hard days.

1 comment: