Thursday, February 23, 2012

The No Pants Dance


This.

Let me add my voice to the "Leggings Are Not Pants!!" chorus. I walked from my office to the bank downtown on my lunch (less than a block away) and saw three or four ladies who didn't feel like putting on pants this morning. Its zero degrees today btw.

The rule is: If your top isn't long enough to cover your fanny, it should not be worn with leggings.

Tall boots or winter boots do not make leggings and a too-short shirt okay. That chilly sensation your feeling isn't because your feet are not adequately insulated, its on account of the breeze blowing up your crack, because you're not wearing pants.

I hate this trend. It needs to die a shameful death - from hypothermia.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete