Monday, February 13, 2012

OMFG@$&?!%!SONOFA....!!! Rrrr!

A week later and I am still waiting for lab results that are supposed to take 24hrs to report. Maybe today the hopeless and jaw-grindingly idiotic receptionist will finally admit that she has lost them and I will get to do this all over again!!

It takes 3 appointments every time I need my bloodwork done: one appointment with the doc to get my requisition form, one appointment at the lab for the actual bloodwork, and another appointment with the doc to pick up my results. Like I've got nothing else to do during the day, you know besides school, a full-time job (at which I have been pulling over-time every week), and a two-hour bus commute to and from downtown. (And of course, eating, sleeping, and maybe a quick shower, but those are luxuries which I have pretty much given up on by now.)

It's hard enough to squeeze all those appointments in once in a month, and I am hanging on by a very thin thread. If I have to do it all over again because some stupid twit can't take a report out of a fax machine and place it in the appropriate file folder there is a definite possibility that I will finally and completely lose my shit.

1 comment:

  1. If you were looking for a Family Doctor there is a practice taking patients at the Foothills Professional Building. Hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete